AuditBible
January 19, 2018, 03:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.

Home   News Alerts Help Search Calendar Members Contributions Staff List Login Register  

Microsoft Store
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: How to view all formulas in a sheet  (Read 2067 times)

beancounter
Administrator

Experience: 1985

Activity
100%

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2008, 07:34:13 PM »

Here's a quick tip that allows you to check all of the formulas in your worksheets.

In your active sheet, hold down the Control Key and hit the Tilde Key (~).  On U.S. keyboards, it is found between the Escape Key and the Tab Key, in the upper left corner of your keyboard.

Hit this keyboard shortcut, and presto - all of your formulas will be displayed on the screen at once.  You can even print your worksheet with the formulas displayed.  When you are done examining your formulas, hit Ctrl+~ again to toggle back to the normal view.

This is especially handy when an insured provides you with a large summary and you want to see if it contains any formulas.

bc
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: