AuditBible
August 23, 2017, 04:47:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
StarbucksStore.com

Home   News Alerts Help Search Calendar Members Contributions Staff List Login Register  

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Online file cabinet  (Read 2112 times)

beancounter
Administrator

Experience: 1985

Activity
100%

View Profile WWW
« on: March 10, 2016, 04:21:18 PM »

I can hardly believe it's been eight years since I started Auditbible in 2008 Shocked

I originally started AuditBible to provide a tool for those in, and affected by, the workers' comp industry as a place for people to get answers and share their expertise regarding classifications and rules.  I imagined that, one day, many discussions would be taking place between people from all across the country helping each other understand the rules & regulations.

Due to lack of interest or need, it has essentially evolved into my personal online file cabinet where I store helpful resources.  After changing employers, computers, passwords, etc. AuditBible has become the one constant for me.  No matter what, I know my resources are safely stored here, able to be accessed no matter what the circumstance.

As long as my hosting costs remain affordable, it will continue to be here for all who wish to use it - free of charge.  So far, only the first year paid for itself via ad click revenues.  It hasn't earned anything since then.  If you find it useful and want to see AuditBible continue to exist, please check out some of our advertisers.

To begin, I created three online memberships so I could track the various permission levels.  So, when you see Auditor1, AuditorBob, and Beancounter - they're all me.  One of these days maybe I'll consolidate.

bc
Try Angie's List!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: