AuditBible
July 25, 2017, 07:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
StarbucksStore.com

Home   News Alerts Help Search Calendar Members Contributions Staff List Login Register  

Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Google Bookmarks

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Message  (Read 23268 times)

auditor1
Chief Scribe
Administrator

Activity
60%

View Profile WWW
« on: February 15, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »

Welcome to AuditBibleTM

Our goal is to become the indispensable online resource for premium audit professionalsTM across the country. 

Of course, this will never become a reality without you.  Your contributions are what will propel this forum to succeed.  Whether you visit AuditBible to ask questions, or provide information to assist others -- this community needs you.

While the intent is to provide information helpful to auditors, audit managers, and audit reviewers; anyone who is involved in the premium audit process (brokers, insured business owners, underwriters, CPA's, bookkeepers, etc.) are strongly encouraged to join and participate as well. 

Feel free to look around all you want, but to post messages you must register to become a member.  Don't worry, we don't ask for credit card information or make you swear to give us your firstborn -- just a username, password, and a little about yourself, then we quickly send you a confirmation email (to make sure you're human) which completes the registration process.

If you find AuditBible helpful or think someone else might, please spread the word...and participate often.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:14:59 PM by auditor1 » Logged
beancounter
Administrator

Experience: 1985

Activity
100%

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 04:40:58 PM »

An update is long overdue...

My name is Todd Roper.  2015 marks my 30th year in the workers' comp premium audit industry.  Please feel free to connect with me on You must login to view links.
Register or Login
LinkedIn

I started AuditBible several years ago thinking there might be a need for such an on-line resource.  You'll see me as Auditor1, Beancounter, and AuditorBob - three member profiles I use.  While it has served its purpose, it is on a much smaller scale than I had hoped for.  For this reason, AuditBible has slowly become my personal on-line file cabinet full of resources I add to from time to time for my reference.  I have no plans to shut it down or charge for membership, etc. so everyone is still welcome to search through and access the resources I have compiled and stored here for use in helping to produce more accurate audits.

Occasionally I have to weed out a few phony members from overseas who post ridiculously lame comments...they don't cause any harm, they're just annoying. 

I'll try keep the ads up-to-date so that if you've found AuditBible to be of some use and you would like to see it continue to exist, you might help out by clicking on some ads that interest you or, even, completing an offer or buying a product/service if it suits your needs (it only helps AuditBible if you click on the ad and complete the transaction then - not if you go directly to the advertiser later without having clicked on the ad here to get there).  Any help would be appreciated since I do incur a monthly expense in running this website Shocked

Suggestions and interactions are encouraged Wink

bc
Try Angie's List!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Unique Hits: 1743742